Purging After Going...

Notifications
Clear all

Purging After Going Back to the Regimen

MemberMember
(@luckylimit)

Posted : 05/18/2019 1:20 am

Hi everybody. I recently got back to The Regimen after not using it for a couple months. I've used it for about a year and a half before, and got comfortable so I switched to other products. Now that I realize the regimen is pretty much the only thing that really works on me, I've started it about a week ago and I am purging really badly. I'm using a finger's length for BP, and mixes a little AHA with the moisturizer during the night since I believe that my skin is pretty familiar with the products (I've used BP and AHA occasionally anyway even though I wasn't following the regimen). Should I make some changes? Any tips? Every response is appreciated, thank you!

E4DD3906-A949-4662-93E3-402DD444786F.jpeg

FB36FC9F-746C-46B7-BB70-41BC0ACAEE1C.jpeg

200CEED6-CFBE-48F3-B224-1947DCD656BD.jpeg

D473FA5E-6CAD-46EB-BC84-BB5F0319E290.jpeg

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 05/18/2019 8:51 am

HiLuckyLimit,

I'm sorry to hearabout your skin. Since you've been off The Regimen for a year, you should start slowly once again with the Acne.org Treatment to allow your skin to adjust.

The Regimen products are clinically proven and they will work to clear your acne. Make sure of two things:

1. You are using only Acne.org Regimen products on your face and nothing else.

2. You are using the Acne.org Regimen products exactly as directed.

If you do both 1 and 2 you will have completely clear, radiant healthy looking skin. Guaranteed.

MemberMember
(@luckylimit)

Posted : 05/18/2019 1:51 pm

Hey, thanks! I've been using COSRX pimple patches for my spots at night, which is quite a lot at this moment. Should I stray back from that too? I believe that they're pretty helpful, but if they are counterproductive to the regimenI'll stop using them.